tiger princess dance projects is keen on meeting new artistic, production, producing and administrative collaborators. Whether you are a performer, mentor, or arts educator – we want to hear from you! Check out our latest opportunities below or tailor-make your role. Our offices are where YOU are and we like to work at your own pace. We have flexible office hours throughout the year and work during evenings and weekends at specific parts of the year for performances and programming.
tiger princess dance projects creates and facilitates dance and artistic work that explores the authentic self. We believe that there is a dancer in everyone and work with professional, emerging, and amateur dance artists throughout the year. Our goal is to support Yvonne Ng’s (Artistic Director) unique heritage, perspective and artistic values through our work, while also developing and delivering dance education through training opportunities for students, senior citizens, and professional artists.
Our commitment: tiger princess dance projects is committed to equality, diversity, and accessibility across all facets of our organization. We warmly encourage applications and ideas from folks who identify as IBPOC, LGBTQ+, and persons with different abilities. If you require any accommodations please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
Have an idea and want to collaborate? Check out one of our postings below or connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org to share. We are open to discussing new and exciting collaborations within the artistic and arts education realms and want to hear from you!
CALL TO EMERGING ARTISTS!
tiger princess dance projects is offering a paid opportunity to train with the Swallowing Clouds™ Educational Program. We are seeking recent post-secondary school graduates with an interest in working in the arts and with children. The training will give practical and theoretical training in creating a multi-disciplinary work for children.
● An interest in working with children (age 9 -12 years) in a collaborative environment combining poetry, dance, music, theatre arts and visual arts.
● Organized, flexible, works well in a collaborative environment.
● Police check as required for working with the vulnerable sector.
● Proof of full COVID vaccination required.
● Experience working with groups in a community setting.
● Previous teaching experience is an asset, but not required. TO APPLY please provide:
● Letter of intent (maximum 1 page)
● Resume outlining relevant experience (maximum 2 pages)
● Written samples (2-3) of poetry and/or videos of dance (maximum 10 minutes), and/or 2 – 3 digital files of visual art.
● Contact details of two references; employers, teachers, or mentors who are familiar with you and your work.
Submission Deadline: Wednesday October 26, 2022 (5:00 pm EST) Please send your application to email@example.com