嘉奖与好评。作品诸如语言、树屋、犹如神龙般尾随的往事、石头丝绒及褪色之影/回归之音、STICKS，分别在1998、2000、2005、2011及2017年获得七项多拉奖（Dora Mavor Moore Award）最佳表演与编舞提名。
- Time Travel while Standing Still created by Yvonne Ng, for Dance Ontario Weekend, Fleck Theatre.
- THAT MOMENT WHEN created by Yvonne Ng, for Dance Ontario Weekend, Fleck Theatre.
- In Search of the Holy Chop Suey created and performed by Yvonne Ng at Kitchener’s The Registry Theatre.
- Zhōng Xīn by Yvonne Ng, in collaboration with performers Mairéad Filgate, Luke Garwood, Irvin Chow, and composer Nick Storring, and set designer Joe Pagnan. Performed at Kitchener’s The Registry Theatre..
- Ontario Tour with 3, 2, 1 DANCE – Performed Stone Velvet by Tedd Robinson, and performed by Yvonne Ng and Robert Glumbeck.
- Won the Toronto Catholic District School Board (TCDSB) Innovated Exemplary Practice Award for Moving Stories at St. Jude Elementary School.
- moment created and performed by Yvonne Ng at CanAsian Dance Festival KickStart.
- Yvonne and collaborating artists Mairéad Filgate, Kaitlin Standeven, Johanna Bergfelt, Luke Garwood, and Irvin Chow, and composer Nick Storring were at the Banff Centre for a creative residency. The residency was for research and development for Wéi.
- In Search of the Holy Chop Suey received four Dora Mavor Moore Award Nominations: Outstanding Production Nomination, Outstanding Original Choreography Nomination for Yvonne Ng, Outstanding Performance – Female Nomination for Yvonne Ng, and Outstanding Lighting Design Nomination for Arun Srinivasan.
- In Search of the Holy Chop Suey created and performed by Yvonne Ng at Harbourfront Centre Theatre
- Zhōng Xīn by Yvonne Ng, performed by Mairéad Filgate, Luke Garwood and Irvin Chow at Harbourfront Centre Theatre
- Weave…part one created and performed by Yvonne Ng at World Dance Alliance with da:ns Festival in Singapore.
- Mixed Repertoire performed at the O’Brien Arts Centre in Happy Valley Goose Bay.
- Magnetic Fields by Yvonne Ng, performed at Innis Town Hall in recognition of Asian Heritage Month.
- A Tale Begun performed by Yvonne Ng and Robert Glumbek at the 11th Guangdong Dance Festival.
- New work With their Shadows Long premiered at The Third Space: Contemporary Asian Explorations in Dance at the da:ns Festival.
- Yvonne was guest artist-in-residence at Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts (NAFA).
- Premiere of Metamorphosis of a Solitary female Phoenix & Magnetic Fields by Yvonne Ng – May (Toronto).
- Performances and Teaching at Beijing Dance Festival – May (Beijing, China).
- Onward Ho, my love on tour with Dusk Dances – July (Vancouver, Haliburton, Peterborough & Ottawa).
- Premiere of Bare-Knuckled Round by Susie Burpee, commissioned by Dusk Dances for Robert Glumbek and Yvonne Ng – August (Toronto).
- Premiere of “Onward Ho, my love” by Julia Aplin, commissioned by Dusk Dances for Robert Glumbek and Yvonne Ng – August (Toronto).
- Performances in Guelph, Montreal, Calgary, Vancouver, Singapore, Beijing & Guangzhou.
- Premiere of Frequency & Weave…part one in Toronto and remount of Cypress (male cast). Yvonne completes teacher certification in C-I Training.
- Creation of Frequency and Weave… part one.
- STICKS received two Dora Mova Moore Award Nominations: Outstanding Choreography Nomination for Tedd Robinson, and Outstanding Sound Design/Composition Nomination for Charles Quevillon
- Performances in Toronto, Boston, Guangzhou (China), Singapore & Brescia (Italy).
- Inauguration of our interdisciplinary arts education program, Swallowing Clouds™, in partnership with the Toronto Public Libraries across GTA.
- Yvonne completes teacher certification in Open Source Forms. STICKS, nominated for two Dora Mavor Moore awards.
- Performances in Toronto, Oakville, Waterloo, Vancouver, Victoria, Ireland (Dublin, Tralee & Thurles), Italy, Germany & Singapore.
- Performances in Peterborough, North Bay, Sudbury, Toronto and Huntingdon, USA
- Performances in Guelph, North Bay, Sudbury, Toronto, Goosebay, NL and Dublin Ireland.
- Yvonne awarded the Ontario Premier’s Emerging Artist Award; Yvonne invites over 30 artists to take over Cecil Community center and performs 3 cycles of all 6 of the Collection solos as part of Nuit Blanche
- Performances in Toronto, Halifax, Singapore and Huntington, USA.
- Premier of Signs: Paper Women & Emerald Lies, choreography by Yvonne Ng, Co-presentation with DanceWorks, Harbourfront Centre Theatre, Toronto, February. Presentation and premiere of Scarlet’s Room – co-production with The Arts Fission Company at Winchester Street Theatre, Toronto.
- Performances in Kitchener, Toronto, New York, Singapore.
- Residency at The Theatre Centre, Toronto. Commission from York University.
Co-production with The Arts Fission Company at The Esplanade Theatres on the Bay (Singapore)
- Fading Shadows/Returning Echoes received two Dora Mova Moore Award Nominations: Outstanding Performance Nomination for Yvonne Ng, and Outstanding New Choreography Nomination for Dominique Duma.
- Performances in Toronto.
- Commission by Toronto Dance Theatre, Four at the Winch. Company produces and presents Fading Shadows/Returning Echoes – an evening of duets for Yvonne Ng & Robert Glumbek.
- Performance in Guelph and Toronto.
- Commission from The CanAsian Dance Festival and from Dusk Dances.
Filming of Peter Chin’s Streetcar.
- Yvonne receives Chalmers Fellowship Arts Award and New Pioneers Arts Award.
- Performance in Toronto.
- Company moves into Dovehouse Dance at 805 Dovercourt.
- Yvonne receives K.M. Hunter Award and Chalmers Arts Training Award enabling her to study Skinner Releasing in Seattle, Washington and Deep Listening with Pauline Oliveros in Big Indian, New York.
- Co-produces/presents with Juliet Palmer Cypress, Flotsam & Jetsam, Artword Theatre, Toronto.
- Performances in Toronto and Singapore.
- Premiere of garam shift, choreography by Yvonne Ng, DanceWorks Mainstage Series.
- Commissions duets each from Tedd Robinson and Kathleen Rea. Produces and presents Stone Velvet – an evening of duets and solos and tours the show to Singapore.
- Stone Velvet received two Dora Mova Moore Award nominations: Outstanding Performance Nomination for Yvonne Ng & Robert Glumbek, and Outstanding New Choreography Nomination for Tedd Robinson
- Performances in Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal and Vancouver.
- Performances in Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver, Singapore and Sydney, Australia.
- Studies at the Beijing Dance Academy & University of National Minorities, Beijing, China for 6 months.
- Dancefilm, Into a Dinosaur, choreographed and directed by Yvonne, is presented at Moving Pictures Festival.